Saturday 22 June 2013

Grinding

Hi Guys & Girls,

Well here I am back in England.  Loving life and training people who want to be the best version of themselves that they can be.

I know I have been sharing a lot of 'inspirational' videos on this blog recently, if they aren't your kind of thing then apologies and I plan to put up some different posts soon.   If however you are like me and the occasional video like the one below put a bit more fire in your belly then enjoy.

This video is all about the Grind.  Forget that a lot of the training images relate to baseball.  The central theme here is a really important one, even if you don't play a sport.  Even if you only train to feel or look better, you still have a goal and that goal is only going to be achieved through grind.

This modern world has everyone fixated on instant results and quick transformations.  Well, they are Bullshit!

Getting healthy, fit, strong or dominating at your sport doesn't happen overnight.  Success can't be bought and taken as a pill.  It doesn't come from 5 minutes of exercise a day.  It comes from consistent grind.

And this is a fantastic leveler because it means that you CAN achieve, you just have to be consistent.
You control your own outcome through every single choice you make, every day!

There will be days when the training feels boring and too hard, when you are sick of eating clean, when everyone else seems to have it easy.  It's in these moments that I remember videos like this one.   They help keep me focused and remind me that I control my performance through every choice I make.

If you want to achieve something, if you want to change yourself, then you can.
And you can start right now, through every choice you make.  Let's get better!

Remember, I am available for personal training - contact me on bdbradbury@hotmail.co.uk


"Luck is the last dying wish of those who want to believe that winning can happen by accident,
  Sweat, on the other hand, is for those who know it is a choice."

Train hard, live happy
Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment